Today was a gorgeous spring day in Wakkanai. I loved every minute of it.
Now, let's play a game. The pictures are all out of order, so you can try to guess which picture goes with each description. (^o^)
1. The day was so pretty, I had to have lunch outside. I had some time left over, so I went on a swing. In the picture, I look like I'm standing in the dirt.
1.5. I walked around after lunch and saw a flowering tree.
2. When I got home, I did a little work in the garden. There have been some lovely flower surprises among the weeds, including these little white beauties that I think are lilies of the valley. They made me think about the song, "White coral bells..." I just looked them up, and they look the same. Cool!
3. I went for a run and saw a lovely view of Wakkanai.
4. Also, a crow was enjoying the view.
5. Then, there were 4 crows.
6. Then, a bazillion crows!
7. Finally, when I was almost home, I saw gorgeous evening light. But I was halfway behind a building.
It was a great day!