Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Happy Birthday

I'm happy to report that 35 was a lovely birthday! Sadly, the picture on my Hokkaido calendar for June 21 is fish drying. Oh, well!

Had a lovely present from Harry and some happy birthdays from my students! Made me very happy! Then, look who came!! Yes, it's Tomoko! She stopped by on her way back to Hokkaido from Vietnam.




I was sad when she had to leave!


This evening, I went to my FAVORITE SUSHI RESTAURANT with Harry and David. Haha, I was there on Christmas Eve and my birthday - it's becoming quite the holiday location.



Afterwards, we rode a random Ferris wheel and ate doughnuts.




It was really nice to have such a lovely birthday this year! Lots of happy wishes, notes, and fun!

I think it's gonna be a good year.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

So glad you saw Tomoko. Will she get to visit you in Nagoya this year? The donuts??? yummy!!