Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Last day in Nagoya

Here are some moments from my last day in Nagoya (for who knows how long).

This morning, there were little things everywhere! 
Time for breakfast with 5 other leaving teachers! Don't have a breakfast picture, so here's a random pic. 
After breakfast, I went shopping for a laptop bag. I was hoping to spend less than $25. I spent less than $8! Yay!

When I got home, I was ready for lunch. I decided to go exploring. 
I found a cute little shop! It was 2:00, so there weren't other customers. I ordered a kishimen salad. 
Kishimen is Nagoya's famous noodle. 
Then, I went to Tiare for coffee. Imagine my delight when I was presented with a glistening bowl of watermelon!
I'm so spoiled. 

Then, I walked to Gokiso station to give away my chair. 
I really wanted to keep it, but shipping it costs as much as buying a new one. 

Then, I met a friend for coffee. I don't know why we didn't take our selfie in the coffee shop!
It was a packed day, but a good one. Tomorrow will be packed as well, but Thursday has nothing scheduled, and Friday is mostly a bus ride. 

I'll lose my internet soon, but I'll try to check in anytime I can!

Goodnight, Gracie!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Japan makes even a bowl of watermelon enticing with the crystal and special fork!