Here it is! Post 200! Toot too too toooooo!
In honor of the fact that it is December 1, here are some things I love about December:
1. Three weeks from right now, I will be headed to my hotel the night before I GO HOME!!! Yay! I am a little excited.
2. Snow is here! Whether or not it is here to stay, I don’t know. But it is pretty (and a little slippery – don’t ask me how I know)
3. Christmas is coming! Guess what? I’m GOING HOME for Christmas!
4. There is a song that I like that is all about wishing for December. I might try to post it sometime this month if I remember.
5. Mom’s birthday is this month! Happy Birthday!
6. I’m taking a little trip HOME!
7. NaNoWriMo is over. It is a fun thing to do, but I am ever so glad it is finished.
Now, I’ve stayed up too late again and need to go to sleep. However, I will leave you with this not December picture I found while going through my cell phone pics today. I have a December pic, but I haven’t uploaded it yet.