Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hurray!

Yay! I am finished with another year of NaNoWriMo! But I actually liked this story, so I might try to finish it. Or, at the very least, get all the scenes in the right order!

But I am very tired, so I need to go to bed now. I have to take the 7:14 train every day this week - eek!

By the way, I noticed that this post is my 199th post! So, it is kind of like a special post in more ways than one.

And I apologize that everything is centered. I am too tired to try to fix it!

Good night, dear friends!


2 comments:

Sharon said...

"God night..." VERY appropriate whether intentional or not!

Congratulations on reaching your goal of 50,000 words! Quite an immense accomplishment, Elizabeth. From what you shared with me, I am extremely interested in reading your story. The plot is intriguing.

And 199 posts??? Wow! I know i for one hunger for each one. It sure doesn't seem as though I have read 199 of them--that's how entertaining they are. I will NEVER forget the crunchy cakalakas...

You are so talented in many ways, dear one. Thank you for making the effort to share your talents.

I love you!

aquamaureen said...

Auntie agrees with everything your mama said. I'm very proud of you . . .